Now that you recognise a manner to get Dark And Darker Gold, how lots does it fee to download?

The standard edition is $35. The Founder’s edition is $50.
After an outage that saw Ironmace take the store down for a time to solve some issues and insects, the expenses for every version are to be had and you may now purchase the sport without any hiccups. Consistent with the sport’s Discord channel, the developers took the shop capability offline. In addition they stated “wrong payments” and rectified that problem, as well.

To buy the game, make an Ironmace account and undergo the verification method. Make sure to test your email for a verification code. Then, enter that in the fields, and comply with the terms and conditions. You’ll use Xsolla to check out. Sign up for a Xsolla account here. After verification, supply it permission to use the email and contact wide variety you signed up with.

The way to Play Dark and Darker
To play Dark and Darker, you’ll first need to buy it from the Ironmace shop, then download the launcher called the Blacksmith Installer. This is determined inside the top proper nook of every web page on the Ironmace internet site. Chrome blocked the download for me, so I had to permit it in my downloads manually. Whilst you get it installation, genuinely use the launcher to hop into the sport!

Ironmace has currently been made aware of Dark And Darker Gold Coins some bugs with the Blacksmith Launcher and has supplied a restore that needs to have consistent the issue